10. If applicants have graduated from a university in an English-speaking country or where the language of instruction is English, do they need to submit an English language test result?

Category: Applicants FAQs left

Yes, they need to have an IELTS Academic (or TOEFL iBT or PTE Academic) certificate. All applicants, whether at application or as a short-listed candidate following the IELTS selection test, must have a valid IELTS Academic (or TOEFL iBT or PTE Academic) certificate that meets the minimum English language requirements for the designated application groups.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *