16. Who can certify university/college academic transcripts?

Category: Applicants FAQs right

University academic transcripts can be certified by the Rector, Deputy Rector, the Head of the Training Department or Deputy Head of the Training Department of the university/college or by a Public Notary. Other documents must be certified by a Public Notary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *